Cham Island known in English as Cham Island Biosphere Reserve, was recognized as a Global Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO in 2009, under its “Man and the Biosphere Programme”, for its rich biodiversity. It is also known as the Pearl of Quang Nam province, with its flora and fauna system and pure sandy beaches. Besides, this island is also a historical destination inherent in the formation and development of the trading port of Hoi An with many relics of Sa Huynh culture, Champa culture and the ancient Vietnamese.
07:30 AM Departure
We will pick you up from Da Nang city to Hoi An city and start for Cham Island tour by departing for Cua Dai harbor in Hoi An.
On the way to Hoi An, we will visit the Stone Carving Village at the foot of Marble Mountains, where you can admire many works of art made from stone and marble by the local artists.
09:20 AM Going to Cham Island by high speed canoe
You will experience the feeling of riding on the ocean waves by high speed canoe, heading to the island. The island has lots of beautiful corals reef and stunning scenery on the way.
10:00 AM Discovering Cham Island
You will first visit Cham Islands’s Aquamarine Museum with interesting and ancient items. Then, we move on to the acient well with cool and refreshing water. You can try some. After that, coming to visit the ancient Hai Tang Pagoda.
11:00 AM Diving – Coral Sightseeing
Arriving to Chong beach to enjoy crystal clear blue water and colorful coral reef and fish. All in all, you’ll be transferred to diving site, a scuba diving expert will join along with you throughout the diving session to help you to enjoy and to be safe. (Average 20-30 minutes). After that, back to the restaurant for lunch.
12:00 PM Having Lunch
Enjoy Vietnamese lunch in the local restaurant. Then free time to walk around, take a rest on hammock and take photos or rest.
01:40 PM Back to the canoe
Back on the canoe and depart for mainland.
Return to your hotel in Da Nang city.
03:00 PM Drop you off at the hotel
We hope you enjoy our services and recommend to your friends and families who will come on this magnificent tour. About 3:00 PM End of services! Thank you so much and see you again in other tours!
- Bus with air-conditioner
- Free pick up and drop off from Da Nang city center
- Experience, enthusiastic and English speaking Tour guide
- High-speed boat ticket
- Snorkeling & diving services with equipment and professional diver
- Lunch with local food at restaurant
- 01 water/person
- Travel Insurance
- Diving fin
- Personal and other expenses
- Services not mentioned above
- Please provide the personal information and contacts of your group while booking tours.
- In case you don’t see the email within 2 hours after booking or you cannot book via our website, please check your junk mail inbox. If you still can’t find it, please simply contact us at “email@example.com”.
- The tour program can be adjusted or changed due to your requirements or the actual conditions during the tour to ensure that the tour keep on its itinerary.
- Bring sun cream, sun hat, towels and swimwear.
- No plastic bags is allowed on Cham islands
- Snorkeling & diving equipment provided or use your own equipment if you prefer. Follow all safety instructions.
- We do not operate this tour during stormy weather.
- Diving are not for the people having heart diseases or children under the age of 10 years old.