Located about 3 km from Hoi An Old Quarter, Bay Mau Coconut forest has been blessed by the Nature, with a abundant vegetation and mangroves system and a variety of plants and animals that make up a favorite tourist destination. Coming here, you will not only find yourself “lost” in the land of The South West area of Vietnam, with the magnificent water coconut forest, but also learn more about the heroic history of our country.
Hoi An Ancient Town – UNESCO World Heritage, is an exceptionally well-preserved example of a South-East Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century. Its buildings and its street plan reflect the influences, both indigenous and foreign, that have combined to produce this unique heritage site.
03:00 PM Departure
We pick you up at the rendezvous (inner Danang city), departure for Cam Thanh, Hoian.
On the way, we’ll visit Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village, where is a famous traditional village of Danang city for fine art stone engraving products more 200 years.
04:00 PM Bay Mau Coconut Eco Forest
Discover the coconut forest, which is considered “Southeast inside the ancient town”.
You will go visiting the eco-system of the forest by basket boats, catching crabs, snails and making toys from coconut leaf.
Especially, you can also join the basket boat race, which will bring you a lot of wonderful experiences.
Then, relax together with lemon juice & Hoian cake.
05:30 PM Hoi An Ancient Town
Head to Hoian acient town, visiting Fukian Assembly Hall, Japanese Covered Bridge, Old House…
Also, you’ll have free time for shopping at Nguyen Hoang night market and enjoy the beautiful light from thousands of lanterns.
07:30 PM Have dinner
Have a dinner with local food: cao lau Hoian, chicken rice,…
08:30 PM Return to Da Nang city
End of the Coconut ecosystem-Hoian Ancient Town tour, Return to Da Nang city.
09:15 PM Drop you off at the hotel
Drop you off at your hotel, good bye and hope to see you again in other tours by Zest Travels!
- Bus with air-conditioner
- Free pick up and drop off from Da Nang city center
- Experienced, enthusiastic and English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees, basket boat, safety life jacket, traditional games
- 01 Lunch at local restaurant
- 01 water/pax
- Travel Insurance
- Personal and other expenses
- Services not mentioned above
- Booking available for 2 travelers and above to ensure that the tour can be operated. If you are solo traveler, contact directly us to get more information and book tour with same price.
- Please provide the personal information and contacts of your group while booking tours.
- In case you don’t see the email within 2 hours after booking or you cannot book via our website, please check your junk mail inbox. If you still can’t find it, please simply contact us at “email@example.com”.
- The tour program can be adjusted or changed due to your requirements or the actual conditions during the tour to ensure that the tour keep on its itinerary.