Bach Ma National Park Tour From Danang will take you to visit the area of Bach Ma National Park, one of the most ecologically active vegetation in Indochina. With nearly 17,000 hectares of primeval forest covered by an abundant system of fauna and flora, Bach Ma National Park keeps a fresh, cool and comfortable climate that makes you feel so relaxing when you come here.
From Hue City, along the Highway 1A to the South to reach Cau Hai town (Phu Loc District), then turn right and drive for 19km, you will see Bach Ma National Park.
Located on the ending part of Truong Son range that links Vietnam – Lao border and South China Sea, at an altitude of 1,450m, the weather here is very cool and fresh. This place is estimated by the foreign experts as one of the mountain areas in the world having the most comfortable weather in Indochina.
You will visit Bach Ma National Park, which makes up an area of 22,031 hectares of primary forest cover. There are 1406 plant species in the forest, including many valuable timbers, Gauze, lime, leaf roll and 7-leaf 1 flower.
The Fauna system of Bach Ma is various, including 83 species of animals of rare species such as bear, newspaper, tiger, saola; 333 species of birds, 31 species of reptiles, 21 species of amphibians, 39 species of fish, 218 species of butterflies, 178 species of leaf-eating insects and 28 species of termites. In particular, Bach Ma is the home of precious birds such as hemorrhoids and pheasants.
Joining Bach Ma tour, you will be able to explore the beautiful nature trails, such as the Tri Sao Trail to the Tri Sao Waterfall – where many pheasants live; Do Quyen trail leading to Do Quyen waterfall; The Ngu Ho Trail leading to 5-lake cluster from a large stream; Ocean-view tower trail leads to the sightseeing station on Bach Ma Peak.
From here, you can have a panoramic view of Hai Van pass, Tuy Van mountain, Cau Hai lagoon, Tu Hien estuary, Chan May cliffs against the East coast, and the fanciful space of Hue city and Danang by night. Besides, you can explore the 300m long trail through the Black Stellata forest, where there are quite many great old trees which are up to 30 meters high.
Bach Ma National Park also has orchid collection garden – where you can find hundreds of orchid species with many colors and unique shapes.
08:00 AM Departure
We will pick you up at the rendezvous, then we depart for Bach Ma National Park.
On the way, we will go through Hai Van tunnel – the longest road tunnel in Southeast Asia.
Admiring the beautiful scenery of Lang Co Bay.
09:30 AM Arriving at Bach Ma National Park
Arriving at Bach Ma National Park, visit Bach Ma showroom. After that, tourists spend more 30 minutes from there to the summit of Bach Ma National Park, gather together and conquer its highest point (at an height of 1450m above sea level).
Here, tourists enjoy the cloudy sky that make you feel like standing on Heaven. At this attitude, the whole rivers and mountains, lagoons will be curled up and appears in your eyes.
Well – prepared for the tourists as helmets, raincoats, fanny-back in neccessary then go through the jungle mountain, pass bendy trails (About 5km)… on the way, tourist can enjoy lots of beautiful views such as streams, falls, 5 cool lakes (Five Lakes). Stop at the lake number 3, have picnic lunch, free for swimming, relaxing on the rocks even possible in camping as well.
Visiting Tran Le Xuan Villa, Ocean-view tower, Ngo Dinh Can Villa. Here you can see how beautiful the vegetation system is, and the whole view of Cau Hai lagoon and Chan May Bay port.
12:00 PM Having picnic lunch
Having picnic lunch
01:30 PM Go to Bach Ma Peak, Do Quyen Waterfall
We continue the journey of conquering Bach Ma Peak, 5-lake waterfall and Do Quyen Waterfall.
03:00 PM Return to Danang
We gather together to come back to bus stop to come back to Da Nang city
05:00 PM Drop you off at the hotel
Dropping you off at your places in Danang, we say good bye and hope to see you again in other tours of Zest Travels.
End of sevices!
- Experienced and friendly driver
- Free pick-up and drop-off car service
- Experienced, enthusiastic and english speaking Tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Picnic lunch
- 01 water/person
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses that are not included
- Services not mentioned above
- Please provide the personal information and contacts of your group while booking tours.
- In case you don’t see the email within 2 hours after booking or you cannot book via our website, please check your junk mail inbox. If you still can’t find it, please simply contact us at “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- The tour program can be adjusted or changed due to your requirements or the actual conditions during the tour to ensure that the tour keep on its itinerary.
- Unexpected changes on itinerary can happen due to the weather conditions.
- Please follow the instructions of the guide team, follow safety, conservation or trekking rules.
- Please prepare “Insect repellent cream” as this is a trekking tour in the jungle and also swimsuit as we have swimming activity on the mountain.
Far Pick up Extra Fee
- For most of the hotel, we offer free pick up service. But there is an additional fee for far position pick up as below:
- Fusion Maia: 5$
- Olalani Resot: 5$
- Crown Plaza: 5$
- Silver Shores Resort: 5$
- Hyatt: 7$
- Vinpearl Luxury: 7$
- Melia: 9$
- Sandy Beach: 9$
- Vinpearl Danang Ocean: 9$
- Pulchra Resort: 11$
- Ocean Villas: 11$
- Sheraton Grand Resort: 11$
- Naman: 13$
- Cocobay: 13$
- You will pay the fee to the tour guide directly. Best regards !