- Explore the Hoi An old town one of the UNESCO site in Central Viet Nam feels like a museum of well-preserved buildings; a unique blend of architectural style drawing on influences from China and Japan, with just the right dash of Europe.
- Walking along the narrow streets, alleys, and riverside, enjoy the beauty of ancient town
- Visiting Hoi An center market where local people go daily to get food
- Japanese covered bridge – symbol of Hoi An
- Chinese-style Assembly Halls
- Old houses
- Museum of Trade Ceramics
- Traditional arts – a little bit of shopping
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- All entrance tickets
- Transportation: van or car
- Local guide/ friend (if required)
- Drinks and lunch (if required, but not include)
- Free of charge for children 0-5 years old
- 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- Personal expenses
- Tip/ Gratuity
When you get there
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable clothes and sunscreen, and don’t forget your camera!
- Our local team will come and pick you up at exact time at your hotel.