- Go deep into countryside and see our real Viet Nam on less travelled roads.
- No tourist traps and learning something extraordinary of lifestyle: how people work, how people live and have time to interact with local people, sample some handicrafts.
- Peaceful and quite Island, tranquil villages, stunning sightseeing, friendly locals
- Crossing Cam Kim bridge to go to that Island
- Visiting an ancestral house
- Meeting mat weaving family
- Learning how to make big wooden ship/boat
- Crossing bamboo and wooden bridge
- Learn and taste rice wine
- Being with local fisherman
- Coffee and having lunch or dinner in local spot in the Cam Kim Island
- Pick up and drop off in Hoi An.
- All entrance tickets
- Transportation: by motorbike with experienced driver or bicycle (18kms)
- Local guide/ friend
- Drinks and Lunch by Cao Lau noodle
- Free of charge for children 0-5 years old
- 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- Personal expenses
- Tip/ Gratuity
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable clothes and sunscreen, and don’t forget your camera!
- Our local team will come and pick you up at exact time at your hotel.